Named after the world reknowned Englishwoman nurse Ms. Florence Nightingale, the pioneer of modern hospital concept, “Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals” started its journey with Florence Nightingale Nursing School in 1960s and proceded with the establishment of the first private Cardiovascular Disease Hospital of Turkey in 1989, at Şişli Istanbul, which has a capacity of 300 beds today. The group established Avrupa Florence Nightingale Hospital in 1994, at Fulya, Sisli, Istanbul; Gayrettepe Florence Nightingale Hospital in 1996 at Gayrettepe, Besiktas, Istanbul, which is the first private Comprehensive Cancer Center in Turkey, and finally the Istanbul – Kadıköy Florence Nightingale Hospital in 2007, all of which has been managing successfully today.
Today, the Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals has a total of 484 patient beds, 26 operation rooms, 83 intensive care and 32 emergency care beds.
Florence Nightingale SiSli Hospital initiated the construction of a new building of 56.000 m2 (560.000 sq feet), which will increase the total bed capacity of Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals, to 1.000 by the end of 2009.
Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals is also the Teaching Hospital for Istanbul Bilim University (Istanbul Science University), Medical School.
- We adopt and share the approach of total quality management
- We increase the quality of life by offering the best diagnosis and treatment services for our patients
- And value patient safety and satisfaction the most
- We raise the awareness of our patients and their families and ensure their full participation in the diagnosis and treatment process
- We adopt a team approach and keep the corporate spirit alive
- We develop a qualified workforce by increasing the knowledge and abilities of our employees and ensure that they become devoted health professionals
- We contribute to the development of medical science by continuously improving the services we render
- We act as a reference hospital that offers diagnosis and treatment services at international standard
Vision & Mission:
We are a pioneering institution, which is both innovative and continuously improving; implementing a contemporary, reliable, patient-focused and quality approach in all our specialized health-care services; putting patients’ and employees’ welfare first; respecting patient rights and environment, and training qualified health care personnel.
We aim to become a premier institution in our specialization areas with the scientific value and quality of the services rendered, contribute to the development of medical science by monitoring the high-end applications in international arena and continue these studies in academic environment.
Liver and Bladder Diseases and Transplant Center
- Newborn Intensive Care
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Nutrition & Diet
- Oral, Dental, and Jaw Disease Center
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Pediatric Allergy
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Radiation Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Torasic Surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery & Cardiology
- Spine surgery
- GYN - IVF & Oncology
- Robotic Heart and Prostate Surgery (daVinci)
- Organ Transplantation Center
- Oncology Treatment
- Cancer Treatment Center
- Oncology Center
- Infertility Treatment
- Sleep Disorder & Sleep Apnea
- Spine Surgery Center
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Center
- Obesity Weight Managament